And now with a new name! The 2020 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal & Source Book is more than a down-to-earth garden log. It’s a garden guide with weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out… and more. Our name now reflects what has been true for years – it isn’t just for gardeners in Toronto. Take a peek and order here.
Get everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find help and inspiration in our updated directory
An ebook version of the Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Source Book (with active weblinks) is also available separately. This year, the lower price is comparable to phone-app pricing. Have a look and order here!
We plan to start shipping the 2020 editions in late-October.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org