The 2021 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal is on the way to the printer! Get weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out, and more in our down-to-earth garden diary for Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe and beyond. Over 29 years, we’ve earned loyal customers across Canada.
Get everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find plant and seed sources in our updated directory
- Laminated covers add durability in the garden
- Printed in Canada on environmentally friendly FSC-certified paper
- Take a peek inside the Journal.
For 2021, our ebook version of the Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Source Book (with active weblinks) will be more comprehensive than the print version – it was becoming too long to print! Have a look!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org