More than a down-to-earth garden log – the 2019 Toronto Gardener’s Journal & Source Book is a garden guide with weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out… and more. Take a look inside.
Get everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find help and inspiration in our fully updated directory
Sad (and happy) to say, we are SOLD OUT of the 2019 print journal.
HOWEVER: The Toronto Gardener’s Source Book reference section is still available as a separate ebook, with active weblinks. Have a peek!
$4.95 – Digital Source Book only (Ebook)
Questions? Email email@example.com