Now with a new name! The 2020 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal & Source Book is more than a down-to-earth garden diary. It has weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out… and more. Our name reflects what has been true for years – it isn’t just for gardeners in Toronto. While our copies are now all sold, we donated 20 to the Toronto Botanical Garden. When you order yours from the TBG’s online shop at this link, all proceeds will support the botanical garden!
Get everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find help and inspiration in our updated directory
- Laminated covers for added durability in the garden
- Printed in Canada on environmentally friendly FSC-certified paper
- Take a peek inside the Journal.
An ebook version of the Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Source Book (with active weblinks) is still available separately. This year, the lower price is comparable to phone-app pricing. Have a look and order here!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org