In the 2021 Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Journal, get weekly tips on what to do when, indoors and out, and more in our down-to-earth garden diary for Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe and beyond. Over 29 years, we’ve earned loyal customers across Canada. While we still have Source Ebooks, our 2021 print Journals are sold out. Please check our retail partners at the bottom of this page to see if they have copies in stock.
Find everything you need to grow anything you want:
- Be ready for spring/fall frost dates in your zone
- Know when to start seeds and transplant outside
- Remember what you bought, sowed or planted – and when
- Record your garden flops, successes and surprises
- Draw plans for your raised beds or garden
- Find plant and seed sources in our updated directory
- Laminated covers add durability in the garden
- Printed in Canada on environmentally friendly FSC-certified paper
- Take a peek inside.
Note: In 2021, lovers of our Source Book directory (in the back of the Journal) will find the most complete version in our separate, interactive ebook. While the print Journal still has about 300 plant and seed sources (and more), the full Source Book was getting too long to fit between the covers! Have a look!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org