The Toronto & Golden Horseshoe Gardener’s Source Ebook takes the 70-page garden directory in the 2020 print Journal – and makes it interactive
No wading through online search results. We’ve done it for you!
With links to every one of hundreds of websites listed, in categories like:
- Gardens to visit, in Toronto and beyond
- Events such as garden tours and plant sales
- Plant, garden and environmental groups
- Horticultural pros, like arborists, designers, and gardeners
- Plant suppliers, from specialties such as garlic or native plants to garden centres and seeds
- Listings to find farmer’s markets or pick-your-own locations
- Non-plant products and services, including organics
- And so much more!
Take it with you everywhere! The single-page format is perfect for your smartphone or tablet. Or use the View menu on your computer to set it up as two-page spreads. You can even print it, if you prefer.
Redesigned layouts make it easier to read – plus you can zoom in to enlarge the type on any device.
Linked table of contents, and your app’s digital search tools let you dig down to topics you want, and find all the mentions inside.
Use an Adobe Acrobat desktop or mobile app, for best interactivity.